To create a new post in WordPress, follow these steps:
- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard using your username and password.
- In the left-hand menu, click on “Posts” and then select “Add New”.
- Enter the title of your post in the “Enter title here” field.
- In the main text editor, write your post. You can use the formatting options to add headings, lists, links, and more.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, you will see a panel with various options for your post. In this panel, you can add a featured image, select the categories and tags for your post, and set the publication date and status of your post.
- When you are ready to publish your post, click the “Publish” button on the right-hand side of the screen.
That’s it! Your post will now be published on your WordPress site.
Note: If you want to save your post as a draft or schedule it to be published at a later date, you can use the “Save Draft” or “Schedule” buttons instead of the “Publish” button.